Catch it while you can. Tula is the tank we can barely keep in stock each summer—perfect for work, concerts, and everything in between.
- A similar silhouette as our bestselling Downtown Tee, minus the sleeves
- Soft and lustrous fabric—more elevated than your typical tank top
- Wear it solo in hot weather, then layer it under a cardigan or jacket when temperatures drop
- All colors are limited-edition and dyed by hand
- Artisan crafted in Los Angeles
- 98% Lenzing Ecovero Viscose, 2% Spandex - Satin Weave
- Size M falls 24” from shoulder in front, back slightly longer
- Machine washable (inside out, gentle cycle, tumble dry low)
- Style is pre-shrunk during dye process
- Liberty (model) is wearing size Extra-Small/2 and is 5’8”, 32B Bust, 25” Waist, 35” Hips
- Made with Ecovero Viscose, for 50% lower water and CO2 impact than conventional viscose.
It's just what I was hoping for -- cool, flattering, summery, soft, interesting pattern. I would love some brighter colors for summer, though.
The tops I purchased were even prettier in person. Love the tie-dyed colors & patterns. I look forward to my next purchase!