Channel downtown creativity anywhere you are in our best-selling top—a customer favorite that looks good on all body types.
- Flattering drape and relaxed fit inspired by our iconic Brooklyn dress
- Lustrously soft fabric—more refined than your typical tee
- All colors are limited-edition and hand-dyed
- Pairs well with denim to elevate a casual-cool outfit
Artisan crafted in Los Angeles
Center back seam, slightly longer in back
- 98% Lenzing Ecovero Viscose, 2% Spandex - Satin Weave
Machine wash inside out on gentle cycle, tumble dry low
Size M falls 25” from shoulder to center front
Style is pre-shrunk during dye process
- Sophia (model) is wearing size Small/4 and is 5'9", 32C Bust, 26" Waist, and 36" Hips
- This top is made with Ecovero Viscose, for 50% lower water and CO2 impact than conventional viscose.
Really love the Downtown Tee. My only complaint is that I want to purchase more in other colors, but they have continually been out of stock. I reached out to River + Sky and got a response, but only to ask which ones I was interested in and nothing about when they would be back in stock or any other type of follow up.
I ordered in Black and Aura. I love the fit and hang of this shirt. I enjoy the fit of the black more than the Aura, but that might be because a solid dark color hides curves better. I'd order more but the price is too steep for multiple purchases.
This is a great top! I love the colorway and the fabric feels wonderful. Very flattering too! I am very pleased with my purchase and will most definitely be getting another one.
5'6" 130lbs and I got XS
My new favorite shirts. Good for casual or dress. Feel amazing. A bit slow shipping one of the three, but they made it. They are oversized. I bought in a medium and have a 40" bust. Normally I would wear a large to ex large.
Great material & fit! Love the vibrant colors!!!