Play the long game in our best-selling maxi dress of all time—as comfy as your favorite t-shirt, but even more versatile.
- Flattering, figure-skimming shape
- Ultra-soft organic cotton feels good on skin
- Dress it up or down—looks as good with heels and jewelry as it does with sandals and a straw hat
- Wear it in all seasons—just add a sweater and boots when temperatures drop.
- Artisan crafted in Los Angeles
- Crew neck
- Side slits
- Side pockets (because practical makes perfect!)
- 100% Certified Organic Cotton Slub Jersey
- Machine wash inside out in cold water with like colors, tumble dry on low
- Size M falls 50” from shoulder to hem
- Style is pre-shrunk during dye process
Our certified organic cotton is grown without harmful pesticides, for 98% less water pollution than regular cotton.
I love these colorful, fun, comfortable dresses for summer! I’m 5’2” 125 lbs and it’s a flattering fit.
This dress fits like a (very soft comfortable) glove! I bought the Large. I am 5'7" 163lbs. 36" bust, 33" waist and 42" hip. It is not loose but not tight either. The pockets are right on the side but don't pull open as you wear it. The armpit holes are spacious enough that they don't dig in to your pits. It's a lovely dress!
Love the Catalina dress. I ordered the color Night Flower and the colors are just beautiful. The cotton is soft and the fit was true to size.
I love the Catalina dress for everyday. It washes well and it is great for traveling. Roll it in your suitcase and it is ready to take out and wear.
I wear almost only 100% cotton so I'm always searching . . . and this Catalina dress is totally perfect. I love the soft fabric, the gorgeous tie dye pattern that looks like Night to Day or something! It flows, has pockets that are almost big enough to be useful, and great side slits. I cut it off to make it more midi on me and the hem just rolls up a little. Perfect. It's flattering and slimming and so easy to accessorize -- large silver necklace being my favorite. Jackets, scarves, etc. will work nicely too. More patterns and colors please, for summer. And more size XL please -- they seem to sell out very quickly. Note: These don't shrink when washed and dried on low.